Women in Africa (WIA) Entrepreneurs Club 2019 has opened a call for applications for 54 African women to be part of the WIA entrepreneurs ‘club 2019 to be held in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- Innovative product, service or technology and/or a strong human impact.
- With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
- Proven business model, scalability.
- Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
- Ambitious team with deep execution skills.
Value of the program
- Invitation to the WIA International Annual Summit in Marrakesh (June 27/28, 2019)
- Networking with 500 delegates, comprising of influential top executives, investors and media from across the world.
- Business meetings organised during the WIA Club Annual Meeting in Marrakech and during all the events of the Club (Regional and Local meetings).
- Special access to the WIA Link digital platform
- 1 year Mentoring for participants by big corporations
- Admission to a bootcamp training before the summit.
- Various Scholarships offered in partnerships with Honoris.
Number of Awards 54 women
Duration of Program June 27/28 2019
Application Deadline15th February 2019