Annually Australian Government awards Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship for Postgraduate study. Scholarships are available for postgraduate qualifications at a Master’s or PhD level either by coursework or research at Australian universities.
To participate in the ELP, individual applicants must;
- not be undertaking their Leadership Activity in a country where they hold citizenship/dual citizenship or permanent residency
- Australian Individual Endeavour Leaders must not undertake their Leadership Activity in a country where they hold citizenship/dual citizenship or permanent residency
- International Individual Endeavour Leaders must undertake their activity in Australia and not hold citizenship/dual citizenship or be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Must be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their Leadership Activity not be in receipt of any other Australian Government sponsored mobility, scholarship or fellowship benefits
- For Postgraduate or VET Leadership Activities, be undertaking an award course under the Australian Qualifications Framework at an Australian (Home or Host) organisation. The
All successful Individual Endeavour Leaders will receive:
- Travel allowance of up to AU$3,000 (with provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- Establishment allowance of between AU$2000 and AU$4,000
- Stipend of AU$3,000 per month (maximum amount of $AU36,000 per calendar year up to maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- Health insurance for the full category duration (Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC] for international recipients)
- Travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients
- Tuition fees: Individual Endeavour Leaders undertaking postgraduate research or vocational education and training will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees. Postgraduate Australian Masters or PhD Up to four years (for a PhD) Up to $30,000 per calendar year Up to $140,500 (Masters) $272,500 (PhD)
November 15, 2018