This is a call for digital registration of women-owned agribusinesses in Eastern and Southern Africa. This registration will enable the growth of a digital database for women-owned agribusinesses in Africa, the foremost agribusiness intelligence network training women agri-entrepreneurs.
- a registered company, in one of the African countries (see eligible countries)
- must have been in existence for a period of not less than three years
- Business capitalisation of $20,000 but not exceeding $100,000.
- Southern Africa(South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Botswana, Mozambique, Lesotho, Namibia, Angola, Swaziland)
- Eastern Africa(Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Eritrea, South Sudan, Djibouti, Somalia)
Deadline for registration: 15th September 2018.
Final publishing of successful agribusinesses, 15th October 2018.