Power Africa Young Women in Leadership Training is a pilot program for young African women engaged in Africa’s energy sector ready to take their careers to the next level. This program aims to support the career development of a new generation of women leaders in the Energy sector. The first week will focus on the foundational leadership skills and the following weeks will emphasise on the effective business and public management in the Energy sector.
- Women aged 18-35
- English language proficiency
- Nationals of Sub-Saharan African countries
- Interest and/or experience in the Energy Sector.
- Proven record of actively impacting communities ,countries and the African continent
- Willingness to travel to the RLC SA in Midrand, Johannesburg for the duration of the program.
- A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your country and/or community after the program.
The program encourages the following groups to apply;
- Rural based and economically disadvantaged young leaders
- Young leaders with disabilities
- People who are HIV positive and people living with AIDS
- Individuals that represent or advocate for the rights of LGBTI communities.
- Other minority groups
- Round trip transportation to the program
- Course materials
Kindly note that there is no fee to apply or participate.