This program offers 25 exceptional entrepreneurs from developing and emerging economies with a fully funded year-long programme opportunity. The annual conference will be hosted by the Westerwelle Foundation in Berlin. The main mandate is of the conference is to unite young founders from developing and emerging economies with each other and with the German startup scene.
Throughout the year-long programme, all fellows will get access to:
- The Young Founders Conference in Berlin, Germany; 16 – 20 October 2018
- A mentoring programme: monthly mentoring calls with an experienced entrepreneur and with the group of Westerwelle Young Founders
- Invitations and scholarships for entrepreneurship conferences
- An international alumni network
Partipants of this fellowship are expected to have the following:
- Started a for-profit company in the last 5 years with a scalable business model,
- Have a company based in a developing or emerging country or one that has a strong business focus on developing and emerging economies,
- Possess a good working knowledge of English.